Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sleeping bags

Thomas is still in a 1tog sleeping bag, which is what's recommended for his room temp, but his little hands are cold in the morning, this is another reason why he may have had a restless night last night, the temp drops in the night so I maybe should be putting a 2-2.5 tog on him instead, Anyone started putting a vest on under their pj's again? it's gone so cold the last couple of days! x

Replies

• Options
    my DS's room is 20 when he goes to bed but only 17 in the morning so he has been in long sleeved baby grow, 1tog sleeping bag and he has a blanket which is tucked in tightly to keep him in one spot, this morning he seemed a little chilly so i am swapping to the 2.5tog sleeping bag tonight as its meant to be another nippy one!
    hth x
  • Options
    Hi,

My little man is in a sleepsuit and a 2.5 tog bag. His room tonight is 19.5 and his little hands were on the cold side when I went to him this morning too but will keep him as he is x
  • Options
    Hiya - i recently changed to 2.5tog when she woke loads through coldness I think. She is only in long sleeve vest in this though (she can;t stand having her feet in the bodysuits !!) Am currently looking for pyjamas....!! S XX
  • Options
    lizzie is in a long sleeved sleepsuit and a 1 tog sleeping bag. i will pop a vest on her when it gets a bit colder.
    you acn get pj's in mothercare btw. they do boys and girls and are definatly in 9-12 months as we have looked to get Lizzie some as her sleepsuits are too long ion the leg for her in 6-9 months but too small in 3-6 months and she trips on the when cruising in 6-9 months so thought pj's might be better x
  • Options
    We're currently in a 2.5 tog bag with either pj's or babygrow. I will be buying a 2.5 tog bag with arms as Ethan does get cold quick.

They are selling pj's in Asda for ??????4 for a set of 2. we got 9-12 as i like them bigger but they did have smaller sizes to.
  • Options
    mason in 2.5 tog and sleepsuit at mo - room changing between 20-17 and even then it feels cold!!!

i was thinking the sleeping bag may be bugging him and distruptiong sleep - saw these fleecey sleepsuits that are bigger enough to put over normal sleepsuit or pjs etc was thinking may try...

xx