Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any other warewolf babies out there!?

Emily has jaundice!

The MW told me that it is really important that I keep her in direct sunlight all the time - apparent;y if I don't then she'll need to have blood taken, and could end up in hospital under uv lights. She also said that she probably wont be able to do this at the local hospital, and we could be sent anywhere in the region! This has all panicked me a little, especially since there is NO SUNLIGHT! It is so dull and dreary here!

I've got her in her mosses basket infront of the window - but the light isn't shining in, do you think it matters or should I send DH out to buy a UV light? I don't want her to be in hospital, especially one that could be a long way away!

Sorry if this is a dumb question.
Nx

Replies

• G/C from BIN but Jacob had a bit of jaundice too, not too bad so I'm not sure to what degree Emily has it. We were told to feed regularly and make sure we wake him up in order to feed (even if he's really sleepy which he has been). I haven't put him in the window due to the draft etc and for us too it's dull! I'm no expert but just make sure her skin tone and whites of her eyes are improving. Good luck x