Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2010

So- Yellow Bumps

Who was right?

I was, thought all along we'd be having a boy!

Replies

• I thought I was going to have a boy with a ton of dark hair. Instead I got a girl with blonde hair (95% of both our families have dark hair so was a huge surprise!).

We both wanted a boy but very happy with our little girl and really looking forward to our 2 girls growing up together so close in age.
  • I was convinced olly was a maisie lol. I did say though that at my 36 week scan i saw something dangling that looked very much like a little willy. Dp said i was being daft as he didnt see a thing but i obviously did see something.

I couldnt have cared less what the babys sex was and olly is just the most adorable little creature (even if he is a grumpy little toad at times) xx
  • I was image I was convinced I was having a boy for the majority of my pregnancy only wavered a little for a short space of time. Hubby was over the moon as he said he was going to send bubs back if they were pink :lol:

xxx
  • I was 110% sure I was having a boy from Day 1. Every single old wife tale said boy, I even thought I saw something at our scan, strangers used to even say I was having a boy and I called my bump HE for 9 months!!!!

I had an adorable little girl!!! Had I not been unable to move on a theatre table I would have fainted with shock when the midwife told me.... I asked her to be sure twice!!!

Just shows you all the old wives tales are utter rubbish xxxx
  • i was right - another boy

most people thought would have a girl, purely as already had a boy (?) but i kind of knew i would have another boy and was just glad was healthy

so so glad we never found out although was tempting, was lovely to have suprise and something to tell people other than weight

i bet nobody ever regrets not finding out but i bet some do regret knowing beforehand...what do you think?
  • I was never convinced either way but my odds were on a boy, I have two brothers and Hubby is one of 3 boys- it just seemed slightly more likely. I also thought it would hair free....

We got a beautiful baby girl with a huge mop of gorgeous dark hair!! Couldn't be happier!!

xx
  • i thought either 2 boys or one of each but definately not 2 girls..... which is exactly what i got hehe

Now i have my girlies, i couldnt imagine having a boy