Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can I stay here??

Hello ladies. Hope you are all doing well, I didn't really post much on here, more of a hoverer I suppose. Hope I can stay with you ladies on the Born In December forum although my son was born on 5th January because all you ladies in here are all very friendly and were nice to me the odd few times that I did post, plus the advice that was floating round when I was reading all your wonderful, helpful posts was great. So I hope you don't mind if I still hang around on the BID forum image

Thanks xxx

Replies

• Of course you can stay sweetie image

Congratulations on the birth of Joshua, hope you're both doing well.

xxx
  • Thank you! We are doing great.

Hope everyone had a great new year with their new bundles of joy.

Leanne & Joshua (11 days) xxx
  • of course hun!

congrats on birth of joshua image

xxx
  • leanne your little boy was born on the same day as mine, and i fully intend to stay with the lovely december ladies so im sure you will be welcome too!!!

Cylie + Andrew

1week + 5days
  • mummyleanne, Im g/c your post here hope you dont mind!

was wondering whether you ladies would have me as well? Im the same as mummyleanne - was due 26/12, but gave birth on 1/1. also didnt post much on DID, but would be good to stick around a bit to get some advice from you all image

Jen and Oscar (16 days)
  • That's ok Pretty pink.

Kiriaman, birth was ok, I was quite good, if I do say so myself lol, I went into hospital at 6.50am on wednesday 5th and had him by 3.35pm so wasn't too long. I survived on diamorphine(2 shots) but by the time it came to pushing it wore off so I gave birth with no pain relief, but it really wasn't as bad as I thought, the worst bit was that I ended up with a 2nd degree tear image But overall I had a great labour and birth experience. Hope everyone experienced a good labour/birth and I hope everyone is doing well with their little ones.

Leanne & Joshua (1 week & 6 days) xxx