Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFP today

Well i got my BFP today and have worked out my due date to be the 3rd of December.

Looks like i'm the first to post in here.

I haven't really been on or around for a long time.

I used to be about in Born in Nov 09 a lot with my first LO. So now i am all excited again...baby number two. I'm just praying its all nice and sticky. Not really looking forward to the 1st trimester nastiness. Oh well.

MJ xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/catcatsvi20091118_-1_My+child+is.png

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev336pfs__.png

Replies

• another gatecrasher from DID 2010!!

congratulations! enjoy it, time goes by way too quickly!

Cylie and baby andrew (11+0)
  • gatecrashing from DIS. Congratulations. I remember when I joined due in September and then October and November popped up and now December, it will fly by image and don't worry, the page will soon fill up with more BFP's in the coming days
  • Congratulations on the BFP image again Anna gatecrasher from BID 2010. My beautiful baby girl was born on 3rd December! I remember this time so well, it is the best feeling ever and December isna fab time of year for baby to be born. Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months image x
  • very much hoping i'll be joining you in here! wil be testing in about a weeks time!

fingers crossed

have a lovely 9 months - i LOVE being pregnant......
  • hi g/c from DIN.Just wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy, how exciting to be the first to post in DID! hope you have a happy healthy 9 months!xx
  • another g/c from DIN congratualtions on your BFP hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
  • Hi!!

I got my BFP on Tuesday so am joining you in Due in December, think my due date is approx 1st or 2nd Dec!!

This my second baby, my little boy was born last June and am still in touch with loads of the June 2010 girls although we've moved to FB instead of here now so hope this is a nice group too!

Fingers crossed for sticky beans!!

Jo x
  • another g/'er from BiD'10

congratulations ladies!! u'll have super amazing christmases this year. wishing u all h&h pregnancies, have fun baking ur very own xmas puds! xxx
  • G/C from DIS - congratulations! image
  • I also got my BFP yesterday and also due 3rd December!!! I've got a 3 year old ds already and as you mentioned was on here alot in 2007/8 when i was pregnant!!

Like you i hate the anxious feeling of the first 12 weeks but can't help but feel very excited about Christmas this year!!!

xx
  • Got my BFP yesterday night think my due date is dec 7th I have a little boy who was born in October 08 looking forward to speaking to you all. Congrats on your BFP's.
  • Hi,

Me too! EDD 1st dec. I've already got 1 son who was born in Aug 09. Looking forward to getting to know you xx
  • Congrats all on your BFPs!! No first timers on here yet, is it 2nd baby for all or 3rd for anyone? Am being nosey! x
  • 2nd for me I have a 2 year old DS born October 08. image
  • Yay! Congratulations.

It's my 2nd too. DD was born Jan 10.

B xx
  • congratulations!

got my bfp too

my DD is dec 4th with my first

super excited but no clue what to expect.

doesnt feel real yet as not many symptoms

have to wait another 5 weeks for my first doctors appointment...then maybe it will feel more real

cant wait.

congrats again

• im due 7th dec.

this is my 1st with my partner but it is my 5th child and i couldnt be any happier....

my other children are over the moon but are arguing already if they want a boy or a girl lol xx xx