Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

bfp! DD dec04/11

got my bfp on monday (but just joined this forum site today)

we're very excited its our 1st time ttc

and the EDD is dec 4th which is my sisters birthdayimageimageimage

looking forward(hopefully)to the H&H months ahead

but really have no idea what to expect

so far have no symptoms other than sore BBs, may sound wierd but wish my MS would show up so it would start to feel a bit more real

We're happy but a bit nervous about everything

looking forward to getting to know any others with dec DDs over the next few months

imageimageimage

Replies

• Hi Lilnat........ I can completely relate! I got my BFP on Monday (although i didn't believe it, or the one yesterday - the five i did today have made me think it is real!) I think i am due about 8th December. It is our first baby too, me and hubby are cautiously excited. Was this your first month TTC? image

Edited as i stupidly forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Congratulations to you both on your BFPs!! Bet you are so excited!

This time last year I was 30 weeks pregnant with my DS and am now 5 weeks pregnant with No.2!

Jo x
  • Congratulations!!

I got my BFP on Tuesday, due probably around about 1st Dec. We have3 year old twin girls already, but its still very exciting!

Jo x
  • Yay! Congratulations everyone - it's getting busier in here!

Mrs B xxx
  • Hi!!

im the newbie!!! I am pleased to find some other first time mums in here!!! We were going to start TTC in June but looks like my bean was keen!!!!! Eekk!!

xx