Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

joining you?

Hi, am tentatively saying hi, have tested early (bad I know, but they were in the bathroom cabinet and I couldn't resist!) and been getting those fantastic two lines since Monday! I had to do a few to convince myself as af not due til sat, so providing she definitely stays away I will be due 10th Dec. Only thing is, as i've got result so early (5 days before af due and not with fmu) i'm wondering if it could be twins? The lines are already stronger than when I tested with dd at 3 days late. I've just got a feeling, but probably completely wrong!

A bit about me, live in bristol with oh and dd who is 19 months so this should be #2 for us. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Becks

Replies

• Hello and welcome!!

Lovely to have you hear - will be interested to see if you're right about twins.

Mrs B xxx
  • Hi,

Congratulations! Don't know about the twins, sorry!

Will be number 2 for me, will be interesting being pg and running round after a toddler! My DS has just turned 19 months too (born 31st aug 09)

K x