Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Got my BFP I'm joining you!!!

Ekk I am so so excited!!! We were due to start trying in June but we found out today we are due 6.12.11!!!! I am 4+3 today!!! I am so so happy!!! what do I need to do now!!??

Can't wait to get to know you all!

xx

Replies

• Congratulations! X
  • Congrats on your BFP. Get an appointment with your doc who will probably tell you about a pregnancy information session in your area there they will take your edd and arrange a booking in appt to do bloods and paperwork. Congrats again image
  • ok fab thank you ladies! i will ring doctors on Monday! i have chrons disease so had to ring to ask about my medication which i have had to stop taking so a bit worried about that!! but hopefully it will be ok!

Hows everyone feeling!?

• Congratulations

MJx
  • G/C from DIN - Broodychops, I remember you from TTC. Many congrats on your BFP!! Very happy for you xx
  • Thanks MJ and redhead!!I am still in denial i think!! Having period like pains on and off which are quite scary!! but I have had these all week so hoping its nothing to worry about!!! xx
  • I really wouldn't worry - you're going to get loads of aches and twinges and pains down there over the next few weeks. I've learned to just go with the flow of it all!

Even with certain foods etc I'm not being stupidly strict with myself. My best friends are doctors and they said blue cheese etc in strict moderation is absolutely fine, but the booze really shouldn't be on the agenda. I've been having the odd schlurp of wine as to quell suspicions before quickly passing it off to someone who's in on the game!image And - touch wood - things have been progressing fine.

Hope all goes smoothly for you xx
  • congrats hun xx xxx