Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bad news

Well the euphoria of my BFP has been very short-lived.

I started bleeding this afternoon and now I have back-ache and low abdominal cramps.

I did a HPT this afternoon and it barely registered as positive - the line was so faint I could hardly see it.

I guess things never really got going.

I feel strangely ok, obviously I feel like my heart has been ripped in two but I MC'd at 9 weeks before I had DD and that was much worse and involved a hospital stay so in comparison this is not so bad.

Every time I look at my beautiful little girl I'm reminded how very, very lucky I already am and a cuddle from her makes everything better.

Wishing you all very H&H pregnancies and I hope to be back in a 'due in' soon.

Mrs B xxx

Replies

• Options
    so very very sorry hun.... keep us posted for ure next bfp.... love n hugs xxxx lots of baby dust x x x x
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, sounds like you are being brave about it.

Hope you get a sticky bean and are joining a 'due in' again really soon.

Have lots of cuddles with your little girl.

• Options
    I'm so sorry, got everything crossed for you hon xxx
  • Options
    Big hugs sweetie image

Fingers crossed for a speedy BFP for you

Take care and let us know any exciting news in future xxx
  • Options
    so so sorry to hear you're news, take care and i've got everything crossed for you in the future xx
  • Options
    My heart sank when I saw your post. So sorry to hear your bad news hun. But I'm glad you've got your gorgeous little girl for the best ever hugs. Look after yourself. xxx
  • Options
    Ah that's so very sad. I'm sorry to hear that :cry: Really hope that you're back on board soon!
  • Options
    just wanted to say how sorry i am hun image i have no idea how you must be feeling but u seem to be handling it very well and i really admire u for that. hopefully see in back with your BFP soon

xxxxxx