Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Who already looks 3 months gone?!!

I can't believe how pregnant I look image

The same thing happened with my son - I looked v.pregnant at 6 weeks - now I'm 5 weeks and from side on I look about 3 months pregnant!!

I went on holiday for 2 weeks - found out I was pregnant half way though and by the end couldn't fit into a couple of things I'd taken away with me!!

Saw my boss yesterday and he took one look at me and knew - aaagh! So much for waiting til 3 months to tell everyone....

Replies

• lol, i deffo think this applys to me as well. With my son i was hardly showing till 6 months. Also 5 weeks with a hell of a belly, not sure tho if its baby or just the extra food i seem to b scoffing image x
  • I wish i did i cant wait to feel and look pregnant!!! Finding it so hard to not tell!!

xx
  • tell me about it, already in maternity trousers and looking very pregnant indeed hence why so many people know...wonder if there's more than one in there!! image xx
  • I will join you measuring above dates club image

I know this is my fifth, and well abs, what are those, but seriously, I could do with a girdle.

xx
  • my belly is already itchy, which is sign that stretch marks ar on the way :evil:
  • im ok in the mornings but by evening time i do look like i have a bump. luckily this is only without clothes at the moment, once i put clothes on it seems to disappear. im now 6 weeks and this is mmy second
  • Good to know I'm not the only one!!

Don't worry Broodychops - hopefully you will start to show soon :lol: either that or you'l be one of those lucky ladies who only looks like they've swallowed a pea at 8 months!!

I'm rubbing in anti stretch mark cream and oil already - managed to get away with it the first time round, so thought it never too early to start with the second.

Wow hedgieuk - you're on to your fifth - what a wonder-mum!

You must have the patience of a saint

xxx
  • Haha I might be one of those as no one knew my nan was pregnant when she was carrying my mum so maybe that will happen to me to! I am rubbing in the bio oil every night just in case!!

xxx
  • hi,

im 9 weeks 2 days and i already have a bump, at first it thought it was just me sticking my tummy out knowing i could get away with it being pregers but i now have 3-4 stretch marks on my bump so know it has grown! cant wait for it to get bigger, better start putting the cream on now!

H x