Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011

Scan Dates!

Hello. I thought I'd be organised and start a thread with all our scan dates on, so we can keep track and look forward to seeing each others scan pics!

I think we only have one date so far (hope you don't mind me including you BlakeybluesMummy) but I'm sure they will soon start arriving thick and fast!

So...

12 week scans:

5 May - amy87w - due date 14 Dec!

10 May - broodychops

11 May - bluebabeuk2 (early scan)

12 May - xxmissnellyxx

17 May - MummyJT

18 May - BlakeybluesMummy, Gem24uk1, jo0610, StephR1989

23 May - hannah_486

24 May - HugliBear, CarlyandFreya

27 May - Melf32

1 June - ChristyM77

2 June - lilypeachuk, hedgieuk

7 June - Sally322

8 June - Bellesmommy7

9 June - Moomin, BeckyandEve

10 June - becksf77

15 June - bluebabeuk2

20 week scans:

12 July - jo0601 - due date 1 Dec

18 July - StephR1989 - due date 5 Dec

20 July - missnelly - due date 6 Dec

- Mummy JT - due date 2 Dec

21 July - Melf32 - due date 6 Dec

22 July - broodychops

28 July - HugliBear - due date 11 Dec

Replies

• Whoops, kept getting errors on the web page and now this message has come up 4 times. Crikey - wonder how I can get the others to go away. Perhaps I can edit and delete them. Will give it a go - sorry for messing up the forum! xx
  • good thread, not even booked in with gp yet as she wont believe me and made me send a urine to the lab, result positive, maybe she will believe me now. x
  • Hi sally. Ooh, you have a ticker already. I'm thinking I need one of those. Hope your doctor believes you once she sees the proof for herself. Thread is so good BE created it 4 times for me! X
  • I have an appointment with the midwife next Wednesday! SO looking forward to having a scan, don't think I'll believe its happening until I've seen everythings ok.

Mooomin x
  • doctor got the hospital results today, finally she believes me. although i had done another fr before she told me, i have 2 cbd in the draw think i might do one on saturday and hand it to my mum. last time we didnt tell anyone til 12 weeks coz of previous problems, this time i want to shout out to tell the whole world.
  • Ooh, Mooomin. Hope the midwife appointment goes well. The doctor told me 2 weeks ago that I should get an appointment through the post in 2-3 weeks, so now every time the post arrives I get all excited and then there is no appointment letter! Hopefully it will come next week.

Sally - glad she finally believes you. Enjoy telling your Mum. We are not telling people until after the scan but it's hard. I've seen my Mum a couple of times since we found out and I kind of feel like the moment for telling her has passed. Hopefully once we have a scan pic the moment will reappear! xx
  • Hi ladies!! my scan date is 10th May!!! but i had tummy pains so i did get an early scan on wednesday whcih put me at 7 weeks!!!!! it was amazing and we saw the little heartbeat!!!! We both cried!!! Following this reassurance we r telling parents this weekend!!!

xxx
  • broody your scan date is before i even get to see my gp, glad your early scan went well, nothing beats that first picture x
  • Glad it all went well broodychops. Looking forward to having a scan date to post on here!

Mooomin x
  • hi girls!! i know my scan date is really early ill only be 10 weeks but thats what they said!? got my first MW appointment on the 9th and my blood test on the 11th! getting nervous about telling parents!! xxx
  • Broody chops I wouldn't worry about it being early I think it can be anything from 9-14 weeks.

Would like me to before the beer festival otherwise people will guess I mean why else would you go to a beer festival to drink apple juice and eat cheese? I don't even drive so I don't have that as an excuse!

Hope we all get our dates soon.

Mooomin x
  • Hi broodychops. I've added you to the list. That's so exciting - it's so close. I'm glad your early scan went well and hope your parents are pleased. We told our parents this weekend too. We were going to wait until we'd had the scan but it seemed the right time. They are all super excited. I think my Mum is definitely ready for grandkids! xx
  • Got mine through for the 18th May, looks like baby will be here no later than 21st November though due to post natal issues with DS so will be hovering around that forum too...got appointment with consultant stright after scan so i'm feeling so nervous! x
  • Got my scan date now, 18th May. Feels like a lifetime away but only 3 weeks tomorrow I guess! Will be wishing the time away! x
  • Hi Gem and Jo. I've added your dates. Looks like the 18th will be an exciting day! xx
  • Hiya, I got my scan date for 17th May. Really excited.

Jo xx
  • I'm so excited for you all. I have finally been allowed to make a midwife appointment, so I see her on the 18th of May, but I'm betting it will be June before I get to have my scan. I so look forward to hearing how you all get on. So exciting, there are not enough such wonderful and exciting things in life like waiting for a new little life to be born.

xx
  • hey everyone, i have my scan booked for 23rd may. ive already had two early ones and there was a little heart beat so know everythings ok. saw the midwife the other day for a lonnnggg appointment.

H x
  • Hi ladies!!!

My parents were over the moon hugibear!!! I didnt think they would be but so glad they were! I am so excited about the next scan its only a week on tuesday now!!! Just prayng everything is ok!!! Still going to wait until 12 weeks to tell friends though! So nervous about it all just praying all is ok

xxx
  • got my early one 2moz, didnt think i would get one as doctor, was like if its meant to be blah blah. But midwife was very nice as i had a mc in december, and she could see i was nervous. So wish me luck :roll: