Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

been admitted to hospital :(

Hello all the did mums,

I hope you are all well. I've had horrible morning sickness this time around, and have been admitted to hospital on Tuesday. I miss my other babies so much. I keep being sick so much, I've lost 10 lbs this week. Anybody have any good tips, willing to try anything at this point.

On the positive side, I had a scan, and there is one wee tiny person with a heart beat in there, so hoping this passes quick.

best wishes to you all

xx

Replies

• Oh no hun, how are you feeling, is it because of morning sickness or hyperemesis i think it's called? How long are you stuck in for?

Hope you feel better soon xx
  • Hi hun so sorry to hear u r in hospital how horrible image I had an early scan as well so know what u mean about seeing the heartbeat!!! its amazing isnt it!!! I have found to keep my morning sickness at bay i am eating every 30mins!!!! Not great for my weight but eating a creme cracker is working for me!!! if i miss it i know about it!!! Hope u get out soon

xxxx
  • Sorry to hear that you are in hospital image

It's great news though re your scan, that will keep you positive I'm sure!!
  • Sorry to hear your not well, but its good they are looking after you. Hope it gets better soon. If I sip lemonade I feel better -think its the sugar! Its what my gran used to give me when I was ill as a child -flat lemonade, so perhaps its a placebo but I like itimage

Hope you feel better soon and get to go home.

Mooomin x
  • totally g/c but HUGE CONGRATS HEDGIE! So glad beanie has a HB and huge hugs (((()))) for the sickness. Hope it starts to fade soon hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thank you all. It's wonderful to see/ read you again, Juniemummy. I hope you and your los are doing well.

I was released yesterday so I could spend Easter home with my older ones. So happy. This medication is making me really sleepy all the time but at least I can keep food down. I hope all the other mums to be are having a good weekend.

xx
  • oh hun, sounds horrid. Glad you got to go home for easter though. Have u been diagnosed with hyperemisis? I remember the tabs they gave me with emily made me so drowsy. Hope it eases off soon hun xx