Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

help for my sil please...

hi, my sil just told me she is pregnant! her last period was somewhere between 20-25 march is this about the same time some of you had your last periods, to me it doesnt work out the doctor has told her she is 4 weeks!! x

Replies

• My last period was 24 Feb and I am due 1 Dec. She will be dated from the first day of her last period which would be about 4 weeks based on the dates you have given. What is it you are not sure about? x
  • I agree with Jo. If her last period was the 25th March then her due date would be 30th dec based on 28 day cycles and she would now be 4 weeks.

If her last period was 20th March her due date works out as christmas day and she is now 5 weeks.

Hope that makes sense. what doesn't work out for you?
  • Basic guideline is to count on a calender 40wks from the day your last period started to arrive at your due date. Based on the information you have given then, yes, your SIL should be between 4-5wks into term and due towards end of Dec. Hope this helps.
  • just confuses me, we have worked it out now and she is due 26th!! thanks