Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Room for another bump?

Found out I'm pregnant yesterday morning so excited, will be my second. Due date is 30th Dec, hoping I have a new years baby image

Replies

• Options
    Well soon to be a bump, can't wait. Definitely the best feeling ever image
  • Options
    Hi, I got a BFP yesterday morning too. An unexpected 3rd baby! Think it is just about sinking in! Praying everything ok - I am a worrier so finding plenty to worry about!
  • Options
    i got mine today but it will make my due date 5th of jan.
  • Options
    I've recently found out I'm pregnant again too. Very nervous! Have a beautiful daughter already, but miscarried with 2nd in Feb at 23 weeks. Hoping this one's ok, have appt with doc tomorrow!
  • Options
    Congratulations to the new due in december mums image

Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months and look forward to chatting to you more soon.

xx
  • Options
    Hope all of us have healthy pregnancies and babies. This will be my second. With first I was just over excited all 9 months, but this time I'm really scared, I'm scared I might miscarry cause I've been experiencing sharp cramps but read up about it on the internet its because the uterus is stretching. Can't wait for the bank holiday to be over so I can sort a midwife out.
  • Options
    Me too - can't wait for the doctors to open on Tuesday so I can get an appointment. Worried I might actually forget to do it if I have to wait any longer!

I'm having lots of similar pains this time, which I remember with my first pregnancy, but not so much with my second. Wondering if it is because there will be a bigger age gap this time, so everything has gone back to where it was.
  • Options
    hi ladies and welcome to DID!!! I too have had the cramping pains like period pains since before i got my BFP!! i am now 8+6 and they are just easing off now!!! They are terrifying arent they!!! cant wait to get to know u all better as we share this amazing journey!!

xxx