Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011

lack symptoms.

hiya ladys im lil anxious at the moment im due 2nd baby 31st december im roughly 5 weeks pregnant and aint really got many symptoms sore boobs keeps coming and going now felt bit sick on and off but thats it i have suffered 4 mc in past but im on meds so doing everything i can to stay safe with pregnancy doc refused send me for early scan to make sure everything ok last pregnancy i had hypermsis and was really ill had every sysptom was under consultant led care and was induced in end i know i probley shoulden be wishing for symptoms as im sure they be in full swing in a week or so.anyone know if i can refere my self to epdu and also anyone else lack of pregnancy symptoms. xx congrats on all DiD ladys xxx

Replies

• hiya

dont know about the epau but maybe if you just turned up they would see you???? long shot maybe.

im now 8 weeks and am just tired and having sore boobs. i dont do morning sickness (didnt have it last time and havent got it so far.

karen
  • I don't have any symptoms at the moment, I'm about 6 weeks.
  • occasional sore boobs and occasional sickness, mainly if im really tired, just finished 3 night shifts, our epu does self referal, but not for lack of symptoms, only for pain or bleeding, i had 3 mc boefore my lo, no real symptoms, and then with lo had bad sickness the whole way though. i been told to hold on til 12 weeks for my scan unless i get problems.
  • i was the same and really worried that i had no symptoms apart from painful boobs (which have gone now) i am nearly 10 weeks now and have been sick for 3 weeks now!! its been horrible and have had a week off work already! dont worry if you dont have any symptoms it may be to early. the only way you can have an early scan is if your having pain or bleeding! im sure everythings ok.

• i'm 6 weeks pregnant and i've not got any symptoms either and yet with my first i had them from conception!

Every pregnancy is different...
  • hiya ladies thank you all for your messages and reasurrance im still shocked that im pregnant my sons 21 months feels like only yesterday i gave birth to him and i had terrible sickness hyperemsis maybe il be lucky this time round. congrats everyone and hope sickness fades hannah. xxx
  • hiya i have the same due date as you! i haven't got proper symptoms either!! just a bit of nausea in the mornings and the odd tummy twinge but that's about it.

Hugs

R xx