Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello

Hi!

Im originally from born in Jul 10 chat and have been umming and arrghing about whether to post or not! :lol:

I had my wonderful daughter then and last week i found out that i am already expecting number 2. Bit of a shock really (as was earlier than planned) but after a week to get my head round it i now feel brave enough to post and introduce myself.

so far, i have had the opposite early pregnancy this time round (minimal sickness etc when it was horrendous and bad tummy pains last time) which is why it took me 7 weeks to realise that the familiar pregnancy feelings i felt such as increased sense of smell, lethargy and round ligament pain when i stood up (which i blamed on stopping breastfeeding) was in fact pregnancy. im also exhausted but im a working mother of a ten month old too so could have been that!! :roll:

anyway, nice to meet you finally and we have lots to look forward to!! image

Caz (and Lily)

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hun!

Welcome and congratulations!

I'm from the born in aug 10 and also expecting again, madness but I can't wait!

Do you know what date you are due?

Becky & Eve

Xxx
  • Options
    Thank you! Congratulations to you too!

I am starting to really see the positive sides to having them so close together now, I'm sure I ll get through the exhaustion!! Lol can't wait for xmasses and holidays and to see them playing together!! Exciting!

I think I am due on 17th dec (also my sisters birthday) but I have a scan booked for 6th June where I'll find out for sure I think

How about you?

• Options
    Hello and congratulations!

I have exactly the same gap between my first two... almost down to the same months... my first was born in June 04, and the second Nov 05...

It was a lovely gap and they really are best friends. While it's hard to imagine I found that gap far easier than my longer gap of 28 months because dd2 slipped right in to dd1's nap schedule from about 4 weeks, and so I found they would both have a 2 hour nap at the same time... it made it feel almost easy at times.

I can't wait to tell my children that we are getting a baby for Christmas imageimageimage ... not that it is a present replacement... I don't mean it like that.

Anyhow, I will stop rambling incoherently, take care hun especially with working too.

xx
  • Options
    Ah thank you hedgie, that's lovely to hear. I guess it's just a bit daunting! Lol

It will be an amazing Xmas present I agree. Although I think people will have to visit us for a change!! image

Xx
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!

I'm not around as much as i would like but wanted to welcome you to the group and say massive congratulations!

I had my DD in June 10 and am due around 5th Dec so i think there are alot of us in a similar boat!!

Carly and Freya (11 months old today!!! eek!)
  • Options
    Thank you x
  • Options
    Hi,

Congratulations!

I had my little boy in March 2010 and am now due 25th of December...

Still waiting for booking in app with midwife.