Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cravings!

Anyone else started to get cravings?

So far I have craved for Fudge cake with ice cream. Todays craving is Cornetto enigma mmm (seen the advert and I'm like drooling haha)

Replies

• Options
    Tropicana orange juice. I could drink glass after glass...

It's ridiculous though because the number of times I have had it come right back up, which is horribly acidic, and yet I still feel like I would crawl over broken glass to get some. lol.
  • Options
    lol, I have a weird craving had it with last pregnancy... SCHOOL LUNCH pizza and chips and chocolate crunch with hot chocolate. I think I'll have to sneak in my old secondary school at lunch time lol.
  • Options
    Fish and seafood. But only a little really. I could do without if I wanted. I also ate a whole jar of pickled onions in one sitting the other day.

With my first, I craved sweet things and ate half a jar of black treacle.

Maybe this ones a boy!??

Xx
  • Options
    Kit Kats. Yesterday i needed chocolate and ended up having to eat 3 kit kats!

Didn't really have any cravings with my first, though ate more savoury...
  • Options
    With my daughter I craved sweet stuff, snickers and diet coke mostly!

This time anything I need anything salty or vinegary! I wonder if that means boy?

Becky

Xxx
  • Options
    G/C from august but I had a major thing for salt and vinegar and all things savory at the start of my pregnancy and we have a baby boy on board!x
  • Options
    I seem to be craving citrus juice and can't get enough chicken or chocolate crispy cakes...not good for the already expanding waist line!!

sickness seems to be coming in waves now especially when i smell anything cooking image

All good fun ladies isn't it!?!? x
  • Options
    With my first I had a baby boy all I craved was for sweets, and I'm craving for more sweets this time, but fruit too. Being pregnant is very hard but still the best thing ever image
  • Options
    ooh me too. FOr some bizarre reason, i am just craving FOOD in general! I wasn't this hungry the last time. Either it's a greedy girl, a boy or there's more than one in there!!!

With my daughter, i craved vinegar and sweet things and also fish in the first trimester. I also remember wanting orange juice but not this time. i think it means the body is lacking in something when craving juice but i can't remember what it is.
  • Options
    I am currently craving Lemonade! Can't stomach it usually, but can drink a whole 2lt bottle a day at the moment. Also loving milk, (which I did the last time too!) Food wise though, everyhting is still making me feel sick, and nothing is at all appetizing!
  • Options
    Salt and vinegar crisps! Was very disappointed today to find the shop over the road only had plain old salted, they just didn't cut it!
  • Options
    For me its ready salted crisps and mint! anything minty, i went through a full box of after eights the other day. I would rather have without chocolate though im currently on the hunt for bassets mint cremes! it seems no shop in manchester sells them!!!!
  • Options
    I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but meat! I've been vegetarian on and off since I was 17 and haven't had any meat in 1.5 years. Now I can't stop thinking about McChicken Burgers, KFC, schnitzel... mmm

Not sure whether I'll cave in and have something at some point or not, but gee I'm getting strong cravings... image