Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011

had a spooky afternoon

I was walking through town, it was raining so I had my coat on, and out of no where this woman came up and grabbed me.

She told me I saw you in my dream last night, I saw you. Your little blessing will come on August 16th and I will pray for your little one to be strong. Don't worry I'm praying for you.

She was so intense and I just wanted to run... but it's stuck in my silly pregnant head.

I'd be 23 weeks... that's too early image

This woman was crazy right? What would you think? Nobody except dh knows I'm pregnant and even he can't see the slightest change in my figure, I'm still not even 8 stone, so I can't think how she would even guess. But she may have said the same thing to 10 other people, maybe :?

xxx

Replies

• omg thats odd hun there are some real starnge people around. dont let it bug you hun im sure your lil one will be healthy strong buba. a gypsy once run up to my dad and said he was gonna die in 7 days started doing the sign of the cross and said he was the from a higher plane lol it crapped the life out of him and it dont easly get scared lol. i have to say though pretty strange she knew you was pregnant im sure theres nothing in it all hun xxxx
  • You aren't near Kensington, are you? I got a crazy old lady outside M&S that way a few years back, who went on about much the same thing. Except as I was single at the time, I assumed she was talking about me meeting a guy image She didn't say anything about a little one to me though, so you probably got a different lady image
  • Wow, that is really creepy - hope you're ok. I would try not to think about it - she is probably just crazy and was grabbing everyone. I'm sure everything will be fine, all you can do is take good care of yourself and try not to worry. xx
  • The little blessing on aug 16th may be something else and not the baby hunnie, and then she said AND i will pray for your little one. I wouldnt worry im sure all will be fine xxx