Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hannah_486 24, HugliBear, CarlyandFreya

Just wanted to wish you well at your scans and ask how they went.

I hope you all had lovely pictures of your lovely healthy babies.

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Awww thank you. So sweet of you to post.

I am pleased to say all went well at the scan and baby is measuring 12+5 making my due date 1st Dec image

Hoping the other ladies scans went well

Carly, Freya and bump xx
  • Options
    http://img4014.photobox.co.uk/99035055cfa08022cc13767b4239041b7b6d866e85f7b15d1fd34e955f53637911cac3db.jpg

Not sure if this will work as i'm no good at posting pics xx
  • Options
    Gorgeous pic x
  • Options
    Awe I am so happy for you Carlyand Freya.

What a gorgeous picture. image

xx
  • Options
    Hello. Thanks for thinking of me. Scan went well and I'm measuring 11+3 so my EDD has been moved back to 11 Dec. Was so amazing seeing bubs - he was waving his little arms around and then turned to face straight at us (not very helpful for measuring purposes but I thought it was very cute!). I do have a pic but have to confess to having no idea how to post it on here. xx
  • Options
    hi,havent been on here for ages as been very sick!!

my scan went well, was put back only a few days now due on 4th dec! baby was jumping about and putting arms in the air, then crossed its legs!! cute! heard the heart beat the other day to and all is well!!

still being sick every day tho and am nearly 16 weeks!! anyone else having the same?!

H x
  • Options
    Glad your scans all went well.

I know how you feel Hannah Im 15+5 and was still feeling really bad untill a couple of days ago. I'm not totally branding it gone as I'm sure it will creep up on me again. Is your sickness just a certain time of the day or all day? Mine got to being all day then went, I do feel ok if I eat some thing small (like a yogurt or piece of fruit) every 2hours, which is a pain some times.

I was on travel sickness tablets perscribed by my doctor for it which did work most of the time but I stopped taking them at 12 weeks as I wasn't too keen on taking pills all the time.

Hope you feel better soon hun.

xx