Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011

bloating, wind & extreme sloth - oh the glamour!

hello lovely ladies

Is anyone else suffering with bloating and the most horrendous wind ever? I am on the antacids already, it's crazy. i don't remember being this bad last time around. I cannot believe how ridiculously tired i am either - are there any other second timers outhere much more knackered this time around? I'm starting to wonder if there's more than one baby in there as my symptoms seem to be double the strength of the last time!

oh the joys of being up the duff hey?!

R xx

Replies

• Well, I kind of wish so at this stageimage

I'm a little 'blocked up' back there (sorry if TMI!), hee hee! Actually it's no laughing matter as I feel really horrible, especially as it only hit me these last few days. Not exactly a symptom I'm willing to speak about and beg for sympathy from from my OH, that's for sure!
  • I totally know how u feel!!!! I am lucky in that my tiredness is much better!!! i can make it through the door and cook dinner before collapsing now!! YAY!!

As for the bowel end thats a whole other storey! i have Chrons so am used to discomfort but this is crazy! I went 7 days with out a number 2!! the only reason I went was the nerves of my scan on wednesday and now havent been again since!!! Prunes are my life at the moment and aldi do a big pot so I have a nibble throughout the day which definately helps!!!

But i still wouldnt change a thing cos my baby is happy in my tummy and i cant wait to meet him/her!!!!!!

xxxx
  • I'm feeling a lot better than I was am no longer queasy, dizzy or so knackered that I need a nap straight after work. Now worrying if everything is ok :roll:

Its 12 days until my scan, so jealous that most of you ladies seem to have had one already! Just want to know if little one is ok in there!

Mooomin x