Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Still getting morning sickness!

I was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies that are in your 2nd trimester are still getting morning sickness?

Mine seems to have decided that it's going to last all day ever since week 13 rather than getting better.

Think I'll talk to my MW about it tomorrow as I have an appointment with her so she can drain my arm of MORE blood image if she can find any that is, haha.

xx

Replies

• I'm still feeling ''off'' at 14 + 5. I'm not sick anymore, but I feel not quite right a lot of the time (kinda like I'm coming down with something, but I'm not). Still tired a lot too. And peeing more at night, which I didn't do before.
  • G/cing just to say mine lasted right up until about 17/18 weeks. It stopped straight away when I stopped takimg Pregnacare and switched to just a normal multi vit...x
  • Hi

Im 15 + 2 and still have morning sickness image nothing beats the taste of vomit first thing in a morning lol.

It's slowly getting better so fingers crossed it stops soon