Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Brownies have never tasted so good!

I made up a pan of brownies last night after seeing an ad for hot brownies and ice cream.

But I covered them with pecans, made some caramel to pour over the top, and them melted chocolate down and poured that over the caramel....

Yum... really worth trying, especially with ice cream!

Anyone else having anything especially lovely today? Now that the morning sickness is easing, I want food all the time image

xxx

Replies

• I had FOUR packets of Worcester sauce french fries the other day, in a row. And i'd have eaten more but that was all we had :lol: Only admitted it to hubby well after the event, oh the shame!
  • its 6am and i am salavating at the thought of brownies!!! God I love pregnancy!!!

xxx
  • MMMMM brownies. I want some now!

I can't stop eating cashew nuts. And hula hoops. And peaches. And banana cake. And marmite on toast. And........
  • I made some brownies the other day and much to my utter dismay they were dreadful! The recipe was really strange and seemed to contain far too many eggs, so now I'm afraid to eat them because they're not cooked properly! Disaster!!
  • Ooooh yum, they sounds delicious! I'm having pizza express for lunch xx