Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Only 5 days!!!

Until the first of our december mums to be's 20 week scan!!!

So excited!

Best wishes for your scan jo0610.

Is anyone else baffled that it is actually July, already!

xxxx

Replies

• image OOO very exciting.

I can't believe it's July already aswell, time seems to be flying by at the moment.

More excited about this month as our 20 week scan is 6days before my birthday which is also OH and myselves anniversary image

xx
  • Can't believe how quickly the year is passing! July is definitely an exciting month for us:

On Friday 15th I will be halfway through pregnancy,

Sunday 17th is our 1st Wedding Anniversary,

then on Wednesday 20th we have our scan.

Plus we are going to our friends wedding on the 23rd!! Very busy couple of weeks, but very exciting!

Jo xx
  • Thanks hedgie! I can't believe how quickly its come around this time, only feel like I've been pregnant for a couple of months! Will update you all on Tuesday after the scan, still undecided as to whether to find out the sex! x
  • I can't believe its July already. counting down to the 21st for our scan then the 22nd I finish work for 6 weeks, the 27th is my baby girls first birthday and the 29th a weekend away with hubby for a friends wedding. Busy month!
  • Had my scan last wed I was 19 weeks it was amazing nvr got one with my wee girl. I have to go back wed as she couldnt see the stomach as it didnt have water in it. image