Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bump Feelers?!

So people have started touching my bump, of their own free will and without asking if I mind! I don't have that big a bump, but I get the whole 'oh, look how big you are getting', then come the hands!! The lady in the shop today even leaned across the counter whilst she was serving me to have a feel. These are people I barely know...Can't wait for the strangers to start! :roll:

Little rant, but I'm not a touchl feely person, and have never been very self confident, so I don't like it when people invade my space!

Jo xx

Replies

• I'm with you, its not so bad when people I actually know ask if they can touch it but I get a bit annoyed when anyone assumes its ok to cop a feel! I have only ever felt a couple of peoples bumps, my sister and a few friends, all of whom I have asked whether I can feel it! Apparently personal space is non existent when you're pregnant! x
  • Awe, I must admit I've not had anyone (except for mil!) ever try to touch my tummy.. maybe I just look mean image

xxx