Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Saying hi!

Hi guys,

I have been hanging around the DID thread since i found out i was pregnant back in March.........I feel like i know who you all are, but haven't posted as wanted to get to 20 week scan and have the OK! Hope you are all doing well? Hope your 20 week scan went well today Steph1989 if you're reading this. I had mine this afternoon and was so pleased to be told as far as they could see baby was OK - all checks were normal. Baby decided to lie on front for entire scan so was sent away to have a walk and eat chocolate, baby then decided it would turn a little bit which was enough for them to finish checking heart - this baby takes after its father....stubborn! One of the pictures we got also made baby look like the Stig which has had hubby and i laughing since we got home.

So anyway look forward to chatting to you more now i have finally posted and hope you are all having healthy pregnancies.

R2BP

xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hello and welcome! Glad your scan went well - hope I get sent out to eat chocolate during mine!! We have a Facebook group as well if you want to join. If you message me your name I can add you. xx
  • Options
    Hi, welcome to DID! Congrats on your scan today! Did you find out whether you were expecting pink or blue? x
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum hun, glad the scan went well - did you get some lovely pictures?

xx
  • Options
    Hi Guys,

We stayed team yellow......... i always thought i would be too impatient to wait, but i am loving the guessing games we keep playing based on the old wives tales!

Picture wise baby loved posing as 12 weeks but was camera shy this time! We got a picture of baby on their tummy and a foot, and two with their back to us (this was them being helpful by allowing sonographer to check heart) didn't want to show us their face this time though. We are going to get a 4d one done at about 20 weeks so hopefully they will pose some more!

Hope everyone else is doing OK and you are not too nervouse about your scans.