Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011

I'm new to this but wanted to say hello - I'm due my first baby on 14th December 2011!

Hi everyone,

I'm a little unsure as to how the forum works but my friend who had her first baby in April said this was a real life line for her....for advice, support and making mummy friends!!

We are due 14th December 2011 and very excited!! I was hoping to get chatting to others going through the same experiences, so I finally got the guts up to write on here and say hi!!

Hope to speak soon.

Laura xxx

Replies

• hi and welcome to due in december. congratulations. hope all is going well with you im due 23rd december my date changes each time they scan me hope it doesnt change again. x
  • Hi Laura and welcome!

I was on here with my DS and joined the DID group as soon as I found out I was pregnant again. It's a great place to chat to other mums and mums to be!

Hope all is going well with your pregnancy so far.

• Hi laura!

Welcome to the site!! I have found it invaluable being a first time mum!! So much help and advice its fab!!

xx
  • Hi, welcome and congratulations! I used this site when expecting my daughter in July and made some lovely friends and found the advice and reassurance second to none. I'm due Dec 6th with my 3rd little one. wishing you a happy healthy next 4 months!
  • Aaaah thanks for the messages everyone and congratulations to you all!!

It's so lovely hearing from people who also have baby brain!!

I am sure my friends without kiddies and the ones with their broods who are running around between work and play groups, as patient as they are with me, are getting a little tired of my Maxicosi, breast pump chat!! :lol:

I look forward to soaking up all the advice and the sharing of pregnancy experiences!

xxx
  • Welcome to DID Laura image
  • Hi Laura!

Im Lucy and i'm also due on 14th december!!! I already have a little girl who is 3. I am super excited for the new baby, I'm having another little girl! Did you find out what ypu are having??

How are you feeling so far?

Hope you are well and look forward to chatting!

x x x x