Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I want it to be winter......NOW!!!

Any one else just want to cuddle their baby already?!

We tried for nearly 2 years and i am sooooo grateful to be preg but i just want him here now please, i dont want to wait any more!! :lol:

I obv want him fully cooked and healthy and just wish i could fast forward to christmas now.

I was really happy the weather has turned rubbish as it makes me think autumn is on the way but suns back today, must still be 'summer'!! :roll: image

Just thought id share!x

Replies

• We are getting there I'm 24 weeks Monday so little one will be 'viable' but lots of cooking left to do. I'm worried the last 24 weeks have flown, I'm not sure I'm anywhere near ready yet!

But I'm on holiday next week looking forward to lots of relaxing!

Mooomin x
  • Im the opposite, Im getting everything sorted early because of lack of pennies that im soon to be just missing him image

Have a fabby holiday moomin, you going anywhere nice?x
  • Hey I think everyone feels the same. My daughter keeps asking if her baby brother has grown yet. As my belly is huge i think she thinks its coming any day! Have to keep telling her that he will be grown enough when the christmas tree goes up and we have to wear hats and coats outside. I cannot believe how fast this 24 weeks has gone. XXX Janet