Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011

Starting to think about names?

Is anyone starting to think about names? Are you going to use a middle name or two?

Dh is reluctant to talk at all about names until after babe is here so I am starting to think it is going to up to me to find names that he does vitto, lol.

Anyone have any lists drawn up.

I like Danica for a girl, and for a boy I have no idea yet. I need to actually find a few opportions for each.

Replies

• We've been talking about it, but don't agree as yet! I thought knowing the sex would help us but seems not. We each have a couple we like so no doubt it'll come down to one of those once baby is here. We're finding it much harder this time around, especially as names we liked first time around but didn't use have now been used by other people we know! Agh!! Hope for inspiration when baby arrives. image
  • We have been discussing names for a long time, I found plenty I like, but none that I thought went with my daughters names, Phoebe and Grace. We have decided on Jacob Alexander for a boy (with Isaac as a back up just incase), and Abigail Sadie for a girl (With Alexis and Lyla as back ups). Other names I liked were Drew, Noah, Adam, Ella, Amy, Lucy.

Our middle names are chosen after my mum, who died recently, and Alexander is a name on both sides of our family (My grandfather, dad, and brother all have this middle name, and Hubby's grandfather has this name)

Jo xx
  • Hiya!

We are having another little girl, I had a few names already. I liked saffron, crystal, scarlett, hannah and dianne. We have chosen Jessamy. We already have a little girl named Bella. I like names that are a little different but not too out there! Not 100% on middle names yet!

MummyJT....I love drew, its lovely for either a boy or a girl!

ooooooooh its exciting!!!!

x x x
  • We had a girls name ready and waiting (Amelie violet) but we are having a little boy and can not find a name that seems right!!! Grr!!!

We had our daughters name Isobelle from the start even though we didn't know she was a girl but like bluebabeuk2 said the names we had on stand by for a boy, friends and family have used image

Can't wait to hear more lovely names off you all

x x
  • we have decided that if it's a boy, he will be Logan Lee Benjamin and if bubba turns out to be a girl, she will be Darcy Jane Rosina.

Our DS has 2 middle names, so thought it only fair that this one have 2 too!!
  • Hi all. Started thinking about names as soon as I knew I was pregnant. We like quite traditional names I have a christopher and an Emily already. This will be a James or a Samuel. Not sure about the middle name yet. XXX