Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

4D scan

Hello all,

I was 30 weeks yesterday and had booked a 4d scan...........It was amazing! I know they are expensive, but it really was amazing - We could see baby has hair, kept opening their eyes for us, and lots of facial expressions including lots of smiles. They did a wellbeing check as well, so it was nice to have that reassurance. It really did show me what baby was up to in there!

We stayed strong and remained team yellow, although i am thinking boy as they are measuring a week ahead. I have heard boys tend to be bigger.

I am so in love with them.....i can't stop staring at their pictures. Roll on December!

r2bp

xx

Replies

• Options
    Hello!

I also had a 4D scan yesterday - was 30 weeks on Friday. We had some at 24 weeks as well so we could see the development and it was amazing to see the difference between the pictures. Our little one also has a full head of dark hair already and had all the family there to see how gorgeous she is becoming! When are you due?

• Options
    Hey,

I am due 3rd December, although on the scan report due to babies size they have said it could be more like end of November (or just a good sized baby 9lb ish!)

Baby weighs 3lb 11oz (est) at moment according to scan.....do you know how much your little one weighs?

Wow to having your family there, i bet they loved that! It was just me and hubby at ours as our parents live several hours away.

I bet there was a lot of difference between 24 weeks and 30, babies are amazing!