Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012

A nervous hello....

Im due 4th Dec, im only 5 weeks so praying nothing goes wrong.

Hopefully there will be some more newcomers soon

Replies

• Congratulations on your BFP image

Lu
  • Hey Sam, many congratulations x x x

Is this your first?

I'm due 30th no (but will probably go into Dec!) lol.

I've got a little man, who is nearly 17 months, and I know how worrying it is when you find out early xx

just try not to worry and stay relaxed and rest as much as possible, as if this is your first, you'll be shocked at how tired and unwell this little growing miracle inside you makes you feel lol! the early weeks are hard unless you're lucky image xxxxxxx
  • CONGRATULATIONS!! im having my first and dont worry you will worry about every little twinge and pain, i have driven my mum up the wall with questioning her all the time image good luck and best wishes <3
  • Congratulations everyone. I'm also due in Dec, around the 8th. This is no2, I have a little girl aged 17 months too. Very excited about giving her a little brother or sister.
  • Hi!

I'm due 9th Dec so early news for me too.

This will be my third, but I lost one at 5 weeks in December so am a little nervous.

I already have dd of 4 1/2 and dd of 2 1/2.

Hope we get to chat more as the time goes on.

Sx
  • Hello ladies!

Got my BFP today, also due 8th December I think.

If all goes well I am already planning an early 8 week scan at end of April so we can tell our parents at a family get together planned for 29th.

Excited but terrified and already feeling very queasy all the time image

Take care & I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better over the coming months x
  • hi and congrats! Im due nov 28 but suspect it will be Dec, so am going to hover bewtween the two forums x
  • Hi,

I'm also 5 weeks and I have worked the date out to be the 8th December. I still can't beleive that I'm pregnant!!!

I can have my second scan (first was done when I had the embryo transfer)in two weeks time so I'm looking forward to seeing if everything is ok.

How is everyone feeling? I don't feel any different apart from sore b**bs!
  • Nice to see the thread getting busier. Congrats to all the new bfp's.

I'm feeling ok atm, really tired most of the time but not sure how much is pregnancy and how much is a non-sleeping toddler. Some waves of nausea but nothing too serious. My sickness kicked in around 6 weeks last time so I won't get too cocky til then.

Hope everyone is feeling well.
  • hi i got my bfp too over a week ago but not sure as too wen im due as i came off depo in nov n nvr had period since so jst waitin 2 c a midwife asap n hopefully she can book me 4 an emergency scan but i fink i will only be bout 5 weeks and due between 4th n 8th dec but who knows eh suppose i just hav 2 wait n see. congrats 2 all ov yas. xx
  • Hello! I got my BFP last Sunday, this is our first so all very new and exciting (and a little scary at the same time, I am constantly worrying that something is going to go wrong).

Had my last AF on 29th Feb so guessing I am approaching 6 weeks and due around the first week of December. Just feeling totally nackered all the time and quite nauseous especially as I wake up, it tends to subside a little when I have a bit of breakfast. Also having some twinges (a bit like period pains).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing this exciting journey : ) Em xxxx
  • My sickness didn't kick in until I was six weeks in previous pregs so just waiting now! Do feel nauseous and have had twinges too. I think that's the uterus stretching or something, I remember it was normal though so hope you're not worrying.

Sx
  • Hello every one,

got my BFP on easter sunday, due dec 20th... poss xmas baby! :O this is my second, i have a 2 1/2 yearold, had a missed M/C last year so very nervous... cant wait for the next 9 months! image

xxx
  • got my BFP 9 april, but still waiting for AF. Its due around now, doctors appointment tomorrow to confirm. Think im 4 weeks if thats how they work it out?? did a due date online and it said 23rd december (gulp)! congrats to you all xx
  • I've just got a bfp as well!!

couldn't believe it so far I've done 5 tests!!! lol

so looks like were having a Dec baby as well!!! image

congratulation girls!!

xx
  • Congratulations Annafa and mummy2be2!

I am now wondering whether I should do another test, I have only done one lol!! It was pretty definitive though, the line came up within seconds and was really dark. May go and buy one of those digital ones this weekend just to confirm before I have my docs appointment though. I have felt terrible for the past week (feeling very sick more or less all day) and no sign of AF whatsoever so guessing I am pregnant. Em xxx
  • Congratulations lullabelle!!

I've done another test since just to check lol

We have our first doc app for the 23rd!!

Feeling very tired and sometime wierd feeling in my tummy!!

xx
  • aww good luck girls and lots of baby dust!

Mines been confirmed, im due 18th dec and waiting for midwife to call to book my first scan image

feels great not having a period. lol
  • Thank you!

Did a second test today (one of those Clearblue digital ones) and it came back pregnant 3+ weeks. Got my docs appointment after work on Tuesday.

How is everyone feeling? I am still suffering with near constant nausea and extreme exhaustion coupled with being unable to sleep at night, very annoying!

Thinking about telling my sister this week (we haven't actually told anyone yet!). xxxx
  • hey all! i am 5 weeks too image had a miscarriage in january though image so this time round im mega paranoid ! its my 1st baby well 2nd if you count january image will be awesome to maybe have somebody to chat too and compare symptoms with and stuff image send me a message if you fancie it! first scan tommorrow... soo sooo nervous! xx