Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

knock knock

Hello ladies,

Can I come in please? Got my bfp yesterday. Will be due around 22nd so makes me 4 + 2 today. Very early days. I have 1 ds who is 2 1/2. I mc in December so its a nice coincidence I will be due at pretty much the exact time , had erpc on 23rd. I am nervous bit am positive . I know I am doing all I can to keep bean safe, the rest is out of my hands!

Oh i did buy a very cute babygrow yesterday . I know! That's it for now though. Look forward to meeting you all x

Replies

• hey congrats, xx you're due on my birthday image x
  • Yay! Hello you!

Glad you've ventured in & also VERY glad I'm not the only one whose bought a babygro (um, or 5 - they were in the sale for ??2.99!!) image

Wishing you a very happy & healthy pregnancy and roll on 12weeks when we can all start to relax a teeny bit.

xx
  • Hello!!

Congratulations image
  • Hello Issybell and tigerlilley - congrats to you to and nice to meet you.

Issybell - I just hope Im not any later! 22nd will be great for me!

Undecided - you do make me laugh- 5 babygros??? Still at ??2.99 who can resist!

Is it irrational I was looking at buggys on line this monring?? Erm think I need to slow down a touch! xx
  • Ooohh I know what you mean. I've got every baby catalogue going and I've already picked out everything I want to buy!!!

I'm not sure why but I have a think for bath toys, my poor baby won't be able to get in the bath with the amount I want to get!!! lol

I've been good though and not brought anything yet even though it is so tempting especially when there are sales on! imageimageimage
  • With you on bath toys! Baby will love them too. My ds goes mad in bath and has enjoyed nearly all his toys.

For us it will be ds who gets the brand new room and new baby will get spruce up nursery , new paint , theme etc but same cot, changing table etc so will miss out on buying these thing this time sadly x
  • Blue Starz - congrats to you.
  • Thanks Clare hope ur joining us soon x
  • Sorry to g/c but just saw this and wanted to say a big congrats Blue_xStarx! You have replied on so many of my posts and have always been so supportive and given great advice, I'm so pleased for you! Hope I'm not too far behind you! xxx
  • Hey Bluexstarx, cant tell you how pleased I am for you, I've actually been keeping a look out for your BFP as you have been so supportive to me over recent weeks. As you know I mc in Dec, have now had 2 successful scans and can finally start to get excited!. Wishing you all the very best for a happy and healthy 9 months.

PS I've been "browsing" online aswell - trying to persuade OH I "Need" a double pushchair but not getting anywhere fast lol! Take care.

xx
  • Ck2011 thank you so much I really hope you are joining me here very soon

Autumn79 thank you toon. You ladies really are lovely. So glad your scans have gone well..I.hope you are settling into pregnancy and starting to enjoy it now. I'm sure in a month or so I will , once I've.convinced.Dr and dh I need early scan lol.

Ps you so do need a double buggy or at the very least a buggy board! Happy shopping lol x x
  • Cheers hun, I have been eying up the new Hauk free rider - like a Phil and Teds but nicer and cheaper lol!!