Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

nervously entering DID2012

Hi ladies and bumps

i'm very excited and nervous at the same time to be entering the DID12 club! i'm a past member of the BIS10 club as I have a little boy who is 20mths old. We've been trying for baby#2 for a good few months now and couldn't quite believe it when I got my BFP last thurs.
My EDD is christmas day!!! however, my ds1 entered the world a whole month early (quite a surprise!) so who knows when this one will appear.
I didn't have any symptons first time around so finding it quite bizarre to experience constant nausea and tiredness at the moment!
I have to say, my first baby group from BE were amazing, absolutely so pleased to have made and still speak to a lot of them on our FB group and I really hope this group becomes as close! here's to a happy 9mths xxx

Replies

• Options

Hello MrsPP84 and welcome to DID12. Its still a little quiet in here so we do need to get everyone talking more. Congratulations on your BFP. This is baby number 2 for us aswell. My DS is 2 1/2 BIO09. 

Christmas day as a due date- Im sure whatever lo decides will be wonderful. Its all so exciting but scary. I will add you to EDD list xx

• Options

Awww congratulations ladies! As these are your second pregnancies, I will be relying on you both for information, lol!

image xx

• Options

Hi,

Congrats to MrsPP84.  As you both seems to know more about this then most of us, is it normally to be quite bloated?  I'm 6w+4days but feel like (to me anyway) that I am getting a small belly already.  Is that right or have I been eating to much fruit?!?! lol 

• Options
    Bloatedness was is so so normal....I remember being exactly the same first time around and am currently sat here looking 12wks gone already even after a not too huge meal tonight. My jeans already feel tight but I know it's all bloat and not bump just yet..ESP with only being 4+2 lol xx
  • Options
    Hellooooo congratulations hun xxxx
  • Options
    A Christmas day baby eek how exciting, congratulations! I was due Christmas day, but born new years day x
  • Options
    Thanks mummytobe12....I'm kinda hoping baby comes before or after....there are already two family birthdays on Xmas day and I see how easily their day gets overshawowed so kinda don't want that for this little one....I want their day to be for them and not shared xxx
  • Options
    I agree it would be lovely for them to have their own day. My two girls could have been born on the same day and I'm so glad they weren't as its important that it's their day. X
  • Options

Hi MrsPP84 - I was in DIS10 with you, and just wanted to say a massive congratulations on your BFP!! We are trying for number 2 also (month 3) - AF due tomorrow, I'm feeling positive so fingers crossed. Not really any symptons, though didn't have any last time. I worked out my due date would be Jan 2nd so wouldn't be joining you in here (just having a little lurk in my lunch hour!!), but just wanted to say hi and all the best! xx

• Options
    hi Mrst04....i remember you!! how's your little one? good luck with testing...lemme know how you get on...did you join our original Facebook g xxxroup?
  • Options

Hi MrsPP - my little girl is ace! She's 20mths next week - she was an angelic baby, but is certainly a spirited toddler with a very strong will and lots of determination = lots of tantrums!!! She is great fun though.

I didn't join the FB group - ummed and urred for ages - it was a bit sad really as no-one posted on our forum after the group started. I still keep in touch with my bump buddy though which is nice. Have any others had/expecting number 2?!

Well, things looking v positive - AF due today but temperature is still way high. Think I will cave in and test tonight!!!

Lovely to be back in touch with someone from my old forum!! xxx