Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Waving hello

Hi ladies, I'm jo, I have 2 boys already and now pregnant with number 3. Got my bfp on Friday, 3 days before af due. Im roughly nearly 5 weeks edd of 21st. Haven't posted much since having my 2nd. Although I was in the dim 2011 group, we now a have very special bond and our own group on fb. So looking forward to the next 9 months with u all. Xxxx

Replies

• Hi jojo, congratulations and welcome . It's still quiet here doesn't seem to be all that many due in December. I will update your due date on the EDD list tomorrow as I can't do it from my phone and not near a computer. How you feeling this time around ? X
  • Thanks Hun. I think it's quiet everywhere from when they changed the website the 1st time. Feeling ok so far, although I know as soon as I hit 6 weeks the sickness will really kick in. Get a few waves of it but not bad, v tired. And showing already! How are u feeling? X
  • Not too bad thanks. Starting to come down tired. Occasional sensitive nose and wave of nausea but that's it. I am due 22nd so one day behind you and it will be my second. Am quite anxious though, I mc in Dec so am creaking out over every little thing. I even cried at 60 minute makeover today! I mean eyt! Lol how old are your 2 Los? X
  • Jack my eldest will be 4 in july, and Joshua will be 1 in may. Both are typical boys and drive me barmy but love them. This will be our last baby, my last try for a girl (took some convincing with hubby) Although I get the feeling it will be another boy. So sorry about your mc, I'm sure this 1 is a sticky bean. How old is your lo? Xxx
  • Thanks JoJo, my ds Harry is 2  1/2. This will also be my last child as dh only wants two . Would so pee my pants if i was pg with twins lol. I think this one will be a little boy aswell. So you will have 3 under 5.  you have my admiration. I guess Jack will be in school thogh so just the 2 los at home. I am so excited I cant wait x x

• Yep 3 under 5 lol crikey what am I doing! Lol. Yeah jack starts school in sept so won't be too bad. When josh is a good boy do can't see it being too bad. Are u nervous about 2? I know I was x
  • Found you missus Jojo!!!! Lol.
  • Go away u! Stalking me! Lol was dis too quiet? X
  • Yep, I'm your stalker!! Dis is very quiet, much like most of this site these days.
  • Congratulations and welcome Jojo!  Em xx

• Congratulations Jojo! image xx

• Congrats and welcome! I was with the dueinsept10 group and we still talk daily even with our toddlers growing up fast! Xx
  • Congratulations jo. Nice to have a familiar face on here. Will jack be in school full time then? I'm a bit nervous as will have 3 under 4 for a while and izzy will only be in per-school for her 15 hours until the following September. X
  • Yes full time, well kind of. He's on half days until October then starts full days. X