Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

also nervous to post

Hi hun, welcome to the board. My screen isn't showing a message from you but BE has been playing up for me this evening!

How far along are you? xxx

Replies

• Nor is mine. Post said: I'm 5+6 and due on 14th December. I have ds who was born 23rd Dec 2010 was part of BID 2010 on here. I had a miscarriage in January between 7+8 weeks, so hoping this bean is a keeper xx
  • Hi there chick....I'm sure this is a really anxious time for you so I'm pleased you've joined the group....congrats on BFP, I hate the first 12weeks, it's the only part of pregnancy I wish to past fast!! Xx
  • Hello and welcome. Am with you on the anxiety . Just want this one to be a keeper. How you feeling? X
  • Sorry to hear you had a miscarriage hun. It's my biggest fear at the moment. xxx

Sending you lots of baby dust to make this bean a sticky one! December's are going to be a busy month for you then, lol! It's the same in our family! My mum's birthday is 14th Dec!!!! Then hubs is 20th (my EDD is 21st!!) and mother-in-law is 26th!!!

• My ds was due 26th but came a few days early. I'm feeling awful most of time but only real symptom. Except today iv cramping. So crapping myself with worry. Epau said they won't scan me as my miscarriage was normal not ectopic. So a long wait til 12 week scan. I hope this is a keeper as I can't cope to go through that again. Worst 8 days of my life xx