Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Quietly sneaking in...

Hi ladies!

Well, after 2 1/2 years of trying for number 2, I find myself very much pregnant! Over the moon and still in shock, despite having known for 4 weeks now - our due date is Dec 1st.

I was in Dec08 on here with my gorgeous DD, glad to see a couple of names I vaguely recognise in here already. Looking forward to getting to know the Dec12 club and sounding off in here before we announce this little miracle baby officially! image

Replies

• Congratulations! Wow, 2 babies in December, eh?! You'll be able to give us lots of tips about warm clothing and how to get to those mjidwife appointment in snow & ice then?! 

Looking forward to getting to know you better x

• Don't sneak in! Lol, congratulations hun x
  • Huge congratulations Hun. Look forward to getting to know you x
  • Aah, thank you all! If it wasn't for the constant nausea and the sizable bump I already have, I'd find it impossible to believe after waiting so long - it still hasn't quite sunk in!

Top tip for December babies - get all your Christmas prep done by the end of October at the latest. Chasing down and wrapping presents is the last thing you want to do when you're the size of a house...and in years to come, when you have the double whammy of birthdays and Christmas in the same month, you have to be embarrassingly organised image DD is the 4th, and my birthday's just a few days before, so it's a hectic month for our family even without this little Pip coming along!

• congratulations. wow march must be your super fertile month! i have two girls in april only a week apart. wishing you a happy and healthy 9months  x

• Wow! Congratulations! December will be a very busy month for you then! image xx
  • Congratulations!  Em xxx