Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else having trouble sleeping?

Anyone else suffering from lack of sleep? I wake up around 2am, 4am and then wide awake at around 6.30am! On Thursday I managed to have a mid-afternoon nap which was lovely, but I've just not had the time for the past few days! I'm feeling bleugh but obviously it's worth it! 5+2 today! xx

Replies

• Yep- cant sleep at all! I think it's all of the excitement and emotion- I can't switch my mind off at all xx
  • How far along are you Viggy? xx
  • Im the opposite . Could sleep anywhere , any time. Constanlty tired and its getting worse. I not complaining though , hope you get some sleep soon xx

• Im around 4 and a half to 5 weeks. Only just found out on Thursday that I am pregnant! I'm sooo excited! I need to calm down though so that I sleep! Work is going to be a killer tomorrow! Xx
  • Yes!!!!!  It is very annoying isn't it?!  I spend all day feeling completely shattered and then cannot blinking sleep during the night and wake up all groggy and tired!!

• Really badly, since before I found out. 8 weeks now and can't get comfy at night, and then when I do get to sleep I get woken either by DD or to go to the bathroom - can't win! I swear I slept better when DD was little than when I was pregnant with her...

• i seem to wake up fairly early, but get really tired in the afternoon. managed to get 30 mins today and hoping to rest a bit whilst we are away. x