Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

a little hello!

hi ladies,.

i just slip into the forum with my little party bubba due on 31st December image be lovely to have people to 'talk' to!

only found out on sunday, so far i have taken 3 tests and been mega giddy!!!!! sooo happy!

looking forward to chatting to you x x x

Replies

• Welcome to the DID12 gang! image

My baby's due December 1st, so I'm right at the other end of the month. Is this your first baby?

x

• Awwww congratulations hun! Welcome to the forum! I'm 5 weeks and 4 days along and still testing, lol! image xx
  • Hello & congratulations! We are a small and select group at the moment, you're lucky to slip in! image

Any other symptoms as yet? The giddiness I assume is from excitement, rather than blood pressure issues?! 

Looking forward to getting to know you. x

• Thanks image It is my first! DH and I had been ttc for 2 months, so feel extremely lucky. He is in the forces so were also lucky that we concieved before he has to go away anywhere!

Undecideduk2- Giddiness is from excitement lol I'm like a ball of excitement! I have had some cramps since friday (af was due mon) was like a really heavy pressure feeling?! But they have no eased off, just had trapped wind which has made me feel a bit sick but other than that not much. I definitely feel different though, it is so strange x

Dottysbird- I did another test today lol! That now makes 3 and think I'll do a clear blue digi tomorrow so I can see it in writing haha still can't quite believe it! x x

• welcome!! congrats .....Im due an xmas day baby lol xxx