Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else feeling very bloated?

I cannot win! If I don't eat something fairly frequently I feel very sick but as soon as I have eaten I feel uncomfortably full and bloated which then also makes me feel like I want to throw up! Don't really have much of an apetite either which is frustrating come dinner time as I end up wasting most of it : (

Anyone else feeling like this?!  

Em xxx

Replies

• i was like that at about 6 weeks, prefectly normal i think. i was told on this just too eat more small meals frequently image xx

• Yes. I share the annoyance. Eating smaller amounts, but more frequently and try to avoid (sorry, TMI!) 'windy' foods like baked beans = nightmare!! image

I figure when my tummy is most bloated (usually early evening), it's just a sign of things to come...and it's only going to get bigger and more uncomfortable as the months go on! lol!

• Hopefully it will get a little better soon then. I am currently just over the 8 week mark and struggling with the nausea, bloating, exhaustion....never thought pregnancy would be this hard work lol!  It is making it hard to be excited about the whole malarky when I am feeling so dreadful! Em x