Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hey all

hey girls,

sorry ive been absent. tis very busy round here at the min.

we finally got round to telling oh's mum, well actually ds1 did. she was sat down in the fornt room and he was talking to her and completely out of no where 'Nanny guess what, mummys having another baby' GREAT, was supposed to be waiting for hubby to get home before we told her but no, jack spilled the beans. she was thrilled though.

i've got my 1st midwife appointment on wednesday this week. same midwife from ds2.

how is everyone feeling? i feel like ive got a constant hangover! v odd. sickness is making her presence known although she's being nice to me (probably not for much  longer).

jo xxx

Replies

• Awwww bless Jack for letting the secret out, lol! How old is he? I too am suffering the constant hangover feeling! Am finding comfort in savoury food whereas I normally have a sweet tooth! image xx
  • He's 4 in July. I've just picked him up from nursery and he's told me 'mummy I told my Julie (his key worker) that your having another baby' lol cats out the bag then! Savoury food is good for me too, although has to be toast and jam for brekkie and fat coke tends to settle the sicky feeling. X
  • Yes!!!  I feel like I have a constant hangover for the last 5 weeks, it is horrid.  My MIL (who is a nurse) tells me that this should pass by the time I get to 12-14 weeks which sounds fine apart from the fact it is still another 4-5 weeks away, argh! 

I do have good and bad days though, do you?  Some days I feel dreadful and then others I feel not so bad.  When feeling not so bad I start to panic that something has gone wrong, I cannot win! Em x

• Love that your DS told everyone! my ds is only 2 1/2 so still too young to understand. I concur with the 'rough' feeling. Feeling particularly horrid today. Am coughing up horrid crap, sore throat plus feeling funny about food and just blah. Been to doctors but he says its a virus not a chest infection .  

Lullabelle - I know what you mean I woke up without sore boobs cue huge worry!!!

Today I just want my bed  and am feeling quite sorry for myself! x x x