Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scan date!!

I had my booking appointment with the midwife last Wednesday and was expecting it to be a couple of weeks until i got my scan date, so I was really surprised to get my letter today! Scan is on 1st June when I'll be just over 12 weeks image Very excited now!

Replies

• Yey seems to make it more real don't you think? My booking in and 12 week scan are same day so ages to wait for that. Have booked an early scan for in a week or sos time so can't wait for that x x
  • Awwww how exciting! I've got to go and register with the midwives at my Drs. Wanted to wait til after my early scan last Saturday so now just need to pop there and fill in the paperwork! image xx
  • aww how exciting! i hope may flys for us all! image xxx

• Thanks guys image Unfortunately the sickness that I was perversely hoping for has hit this week. I'm not throwing up yet but just feeling so nauseous - it's horrible isn't it? I'm so exhausted even walking up the stairs is quite an effort! I don't mean to whinge because I'm so happy and I wouldn't change this for the world, but it's hard trying to get on with normal life when you feel like you're coming down with flu!

• My nausea that I desperately wanted has also kicked in- obviously it's so worth it but I can't imagine feeling like this much longer, lol! I'm finding tomato soup an absolute god send! Yum yum! xx
  • Lol image I'm struggling with eating breakfast at the moment, I just can't face the thought of anything first thing. I'm finding dry crackers very useful!