Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Mood swings...

hey everyone image just wondering if anyone has experinced any mood swings? im 9 weeks tommorrow and i am incredibly intolerent to everyone around me at the moment... over the littlest things ever! something so little can even annoy me! not pleasant to be around at the moment and its wonder how my partner is putting up with me! anyone else been very grumpy and having mood swings? xx

Replies

• I'm currently feeling very sorry for myself and not coping well with nausea at all, which makes me not fun to live with. Hubs is being tolerant but I'm starting to feel sorry for him. I've not been at work for three weeks and am going a bit stir crazy at home. Hope you feel better soon. Xx
  • im the same! everything people do pisses me off! "/ thought id enjoy bank hol weekend with D/H but not a chance! lol i was the same with D/S though, but soon grew out of it  image xxx

• thanks for sharing your experiences! feeling mega sorry for my partner! glad to hear i'll grow out of it! image xxx