Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Accupuncture for morning sickness!

Hi ladies! Have booked an accupuncture consultation and session for 4pm tomorrow to see if it will help with nausea. I spoke to the lady and she asked if I felt hotter than normal (yes) and if I'd had constipation (yes!) and she said it sounded like I've got slow energy which is causing the nausea and other symptoms and that it often responds well to accupuncture so we shall see! It's so funny as in the past I would have turned my nose up at complimentary therapies but recently had hypnotherapy and loved it! So am hoping I'll love accupuncture too! Will report back tomorrow evening! xx

Replies

• Oooh let us know how you get on image The nausea is driving me to despair at the moment I would try anything lol x x Only thing that seems to help me is a nice bath but difficult to have a nice bath when were not supposed to have it too hot lol booo!!! xx

• It went well! Not sure if it's a coincidence but I don't feel too rough this evening! Will report back tomorrow to see if it's had any REAL effect! Once I've got my nausea under control I'm looking forward to eating a bit more healthily! And I know what you mean about hot baths! I miss them like crazy! I used to come out looking like a lobster! xx