Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TMI warning -question re cm??

Hi ladies,

I wondered if anyone has been experiancing increased CM. I have in ridiculus amounts. I dont think it is anything to be concerned about and i am certain there is no infection or any thing like that just wondered if this is 'normal' x x

Replies

• at around 7/8 weeks i was getting tuns!i got told its completley normal! so dont worry image as long as its not itchy or a different colour to the usual white creamy colour! my discahrge has turned in to thrush now though image not a glamourous pregnancy symptom!! xx

• Thanks I am 8 + 4 now and I just am amazed at what is there! I do hope your thrush clears quickly and isn't too uncomfortable. Bad enough when your not pg x x
  • Blue-Star - I'm getting the same and have Googled about it and does seem totally normal! I just assumed everything would dry up now we're pregnant! xx
  • i am really proe to it before pregnancy and when i went to get cream from the doctors yesterday the women told me that now im pregnant i might get it more... ughhhh great! haha xx

• Oh dear anonymous I do hope it clears . I don't think you can have the tAblets in pg either. I had a few bouts after having my ds and doc so I know how awful it can be when you want to tear you self to shreds. Dottys bird thanks there is just so much I am on constant kicker watch again to maoe sure its not blood tinged. So can't wait to get past 12 weeks x x
  • im on knicker watch too! next friday i have my 12 week scan! scary stuff!! xx