Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012

game over

My worst fear has come true. I had a scan today. Pregnancy sac no baby. I'm 9+ 4 I mc in Jan so am devastated that its happened so soon again. Got to decide how I want to proceed. Wishing you all sticky beans xx

Replies

• so sorry to hear your sad news, it must be devastating. I hope you've got plenty of loving people around you for support, take care xx

• i am so sorry to hear this, sending you lots of thoughts and love x x

• Really sorry to hear that. It's really a sad and surreal time. I hope you are doing as best as you can be. X
  • So sorry to hear your sad news. xx
  • oh no! im so sorry to hear this! image truley devistated for u! not sure what to say! xxxx

• Really sorry to hear this... hope your doing as well as you can be at the moment... xx

• oh i'm so sorry to hear your sad news!!! that's exactly what's happened to me last september and ended up having a d&c on the day of my 12 week scan...image

pls stay strong what kept me going was that in a way there was no baby there in the first place and it made me deal with it a tiny bit better..if you need to chat or ask anything just message me on here. i'm pregnant the 4th time in less then a year so it will happen for you one day!!! lots of hugs xxxxxx

• So very very sorry to hear your news. Hope you have lots of support around you at what must be such a terrible time.

Sending a virtual hug xxx

• So, so sorry for you hun, thinking of you at this sad time xx

• Really sorry to hear that... Same as hopebeansticks, thats what happened to me and only found out at 12 week scan, and I too found that the fact there was never a baby in there helped a little too. The ladies in here were great, lots of them know exactly how you're feeling so I found it really helped to talk to them. I got pregnant again fairly quickly and had a completely healthy pregnancy next time, and you will too. Xx
  • Thanks ladies. It's completely different circumstances to last time, but super crap all the same. I'm waiting to here from epac to explain my options in more detail. Just feel my body has failed me again. It's just annoying that they didn't want to scan me, yet all along i was right, it had gone wrong. Xx
  • Anxious mummy. I am so sorry. I understand how you must be feeling I had a mmc in December. I hope this awful time passes quickly and when you are ready you are back ttc. If you need any advise abt the options they give you do ask as so many ladies can advs here. Sending you lots of hugs x
  • I have decided to have an erpc on Friday. Unfortunately they haven't a slot in day surgery, so I am going onto the ward so can't get a time. I really don't fancy the ward as I was admitted there on my birthday in January and had an overnight stay waiting for surgery with suspected ectopic. Currently thinking maybe I'm only meant to be blessed with ds. Xx
  • So sorry to hear your news I hope u r ok sending lots of hugs ur way xxxx
  • Thanks surgery went well. Back at square one again, well actually a few steps backwards. Unbelievabley gutted.

I bid you lovely ladies farewell. And wish you healthy and happy pregnancies.