Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Saying a sad goodbye

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've not been on to update before, but it's been a fairly awful week. Unfortunately, I miscarried our baby at 11 weeks last weekend. I won't go into any details as I don't want to alarm anyone, but it was without a doubt the worst thing I've ever been through. We're both devastated to have miscarried again, especially having got so close to the 12 week mark this time, but we have our beautiful DD to keep us smiling. Hopefully we'll be blessed with another take-home baby soon.

I hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months. Enjoy every moment of your pregnancies and cherish your beautiful babies when they arrive.

xxx

Replies

• Hun I'm so so sorry to read this. Can't imagine what you're going through. Sending big hugs and thinking of you and your family. xx
  • So sorry to hear this Stsarina, will be thinking of you. Sending hugs x

• so sorry to hear this, keep strong i know it's very hard!! sending lots of hugs xxx

• I have so many friends having perfectly healthy babies after a miscarriage (including myself)...luckily you are already blessed with a DD. I am so sorry for your loss and wish you the best of luck for future trials...hugs

• I am so very sorry to hear your news STSarina. I'd posted asking how your scan went and have been thinking of you.

It must be very difficult to get 'so close' but been told this terrible thing.

I hope you have lots of support and wish you to get your sticky bean very soon xxx
  • im so sorry to hear ur awful news! image i hope DD keeps u strong xxx

• So sorry to hear this image wish you all the best for the future xx

• so so sorry to hear this,hope youre ok x we had sad news at our twelve week scan this week and found out its all over so can really sympathise x wishing you and your family all the best x
  • i'm so sorry to read this xx

• So sorry to hear this hope u are ok... Xx
  • Thank you, all, for the support and well wishes. Thankfully the worst is over now and my follow up scan showed that I'm healing well - with this being our 3rd the hospital have put in place a plan of action for next time, which I'm hoping won't be too far away. Lots of love to you all xx

• Fingers crossed you get your BFP and a very sticky bean very soon hun. x x x x
  • I am so soory to read this. sending you big hugs. I hope your sticky bfp is around the corner x x