Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12-week Scan Dates

Hi ladies I'm losing track of whose is when?! Thought a list would be helpful! Undecided - 30th May Please reply & I'll update list. Good luck! x

Replies

• Mummyphoebe - 25th may xx
  • i dont have mine through yet! image im thinking my scan is gunna be by the 8th june! xxx

• I've not got a date yet but should be around 8th June! xx
  • Ggrrrr, stupid website won't let me Edit?! image

List anyway:-

mummyphoebe - 25th May

Lullabelle83 - 28th May

undecided - 30th May

Gonnabeamummy1 - 1st June

mummy2be2 - 8th June (TBC)

Dottysbird - 8th June (TBC)

• undecided wrote (see)

Ggrrrr, stupid website won't let me Edit?! image

List anyway:-

mrsloader - 22nd May (& it looks fabulous on Facebook! image)

mummyphoebe - 25th May

Lullabelle83 - 28th May

undecided - 30th May

Gonnabeamummy1 - 1st June

mummy2be2 - 8th June (TBC)

Dottysbird - 8th June (TBC)

Looks like next week will be busy! Take care ladies xx

•  

AnnonymousxX - 25th may (tommorrow!!) :S!

• Grrrrr....still can't edit?!

Good luck today Anonymousxx and mummyphoebe! Hope all goes well & look forward to hearing about it xxx
  • i see there is a few scans today! yay!! image good luck everyone, iv had m scan date... the 12th june... il be nearly 14 weeks then! :O o well, also been on the phone to midwife this morning, shes trying to get me an appointment with the early pregnancy unit as i keep gettin really bad intense pain! image fingers crossed! xxx

• Mummy2be2 - how'd you get on at EPU?

Also, my scan had to be brought forward as I would have been 14+1 for first appointment but they explained it needs to be between 11weeks and 13+4 if you want an accurate nuchal fold test? Might be worth pointing out to them again how far gone you'll be? (if you plan to have the test of course!)
  • I finallllllly got my scan date through today! 18th June (i'll be exactly 12 weeks), feel very behind in this forum with my edd being 31.12, haha glad to only be 3 weeks from the 12 week point finally image x x

• Hi MrsAsh24! Congrats on getting your date! I won't lie, it's so hard waiting?! I've finally got my scan this afternoon & I'm so terrified the baby won't be there anymore?! Ridiculous I know but cannot shake the fear. image

Will update the list tonight @ home.

• Hope it goes well undecided! Let us know image x

• Undecided, well they decided to scan me... and i was amazed! We saw our gourgeous little poppy seed and i blubbed like a baby, had convinced myself id had another missed m/c so when i saw a hearbeat i felt like id just got my first positive!! image Scan is still for 12th june, not too fussed about the test to be fair, as i dont fall into a high risk catagory! its all so flippin exciting!!!! image xxx

• Great news mummy2be2. Could they explain your pains or do they think just normal stretching ones?

Glad to hear you're calmer (& I fully expect to cry today, hopefully in a good way!!) image
  • Good luck with your scan this afternoon undecided, doesn't sound ridiculous at all i totally know what you mean!
    Mummy2be2 glad to hear all is okay must have been so nerve wracking for you x x

• Hi ladies! I've got my scan date through at last! It's on 12th June, so just under two weeks to go and I'll be around 12+4 by then. I'm having the nucheal fold test - the midwife said I'm entitled to it due to turning 30 in August! I hadn't considered myself a higher risk until she said that? Not that the scan results will change anything- my friends little boy has Downs Syndrome and I've done a fair bit of work with children through the Downs Syndrome Association. xx
  • All went well ladies! So relieved & feel like I can get excited now! image
  • yay! happy for u undecided!! im a worrier, doesnt help alot of my friends have had problems and lost babies, had prem babies and lost them and today had some more bad news! jst makes u think more i suppose! on the same note, i have MANY friends with happy healthy pregnancys and babies! image

MrsAsh24 i was a mess LOL, but im getting there and finally feeling excited! image xxx