Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Who has looked at prams yet?

Now we have had our 12 week scan we are looking at bits and pieces for the baby already.

So far we like the Mamas and Papa's sola and the icandy Peach jogger.

Anyone else started looking?

x

Replies

• Hi sam2026, we won't be looking at prams this time, I already know what I want! We have a 4 month old daughter and have tthe teutonia cosmo for her. I love it so much, its perfect in every way! So really only one option for us, the teutonia team cosmo, the double version! Good luck with your search image xx
  • We will have a limited choice when it comes to prams as I drive a Fiat Punto and it's got a fairly small boot! I've looked a couple of times online just out of interest but need to sit down and make a list of everything we need from a pram! It needs to be small and light weight to go in the boot, adjustable handles as I'm 5'3" and hubs is almost 6'!! xx
  • Ohh I haven't even thought about boot space-my car is a Seat Ibiza!  Better check that out next!

x

• We are looking at either the maxi cosi mura 3 or the mothercare xtreme. We live in the country and i love to walk so an all-terrain was pretty much a given! Also I love the look of 3-wheelers - not that the look of it is the most important thing but we'll be using these things for years so you gotta enjoy pushing it around image

• We aren't getting a proper pram (well I don't think we will!) All my friends have been out & bought buggies after about 3 months & the ??500 investment has sat at home with an easier lightweight option favored!

I figure we will buy a suitable from birth buggy & have seen a sheepskin footmuff insert thing in John Lewis to make it more cosy initially.

Not sure how much I'll get out and about for long walks in December/January anyway if we have snow etc so also plan to invest in a good sling!
  • We looked at the mothercare xtreme yesterday in the shop and were told that it's not suitable for newborns as it doesn't lie completely flat - shame cos it's everything we wanted in every other way image back to the drawing board methinks!