Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hiya ladies.My names zoe and im a newbie to the Group im due dec the 4th ,hope all ur pregnacey are going well.x

Replies

• Hi and welcome I'm due 4th december too!!! Xx
  • Hello and welcome. Is this your first? Are you suffering any symptoms x
  • Hiya no this is my 3rd !!!!! I already have 2 girls 7and 3.I have been reali sick in the early day but since turning 13 weeks felt loads better how about u ladies is this ur 1st and how have u been fecking x
  • Hi zoe, welcome to due in december image glad your sickness isn't too bad now! This its my 3rd baby too, I have a 3yr old boy and 5 month old girl. Been feeling quite sick but come to think of it, felt ok today! Fingers crossed thats the end of it! Still SOOO tired though. I'm 11 weeks today. X
  • This is my 3rd too I have two boys 3 and 4....had really bad sickness until 2weeks ago but seems to have eased off now xx
  • Glad to hear all the sickness is on its way out theres Nothing worse ,it was a nightmere at work im a dental nurse so not good lol and im shitting my exam today fingers cross I pass x
  • lol at the'fecking'  typo!!! It really tickled me. Sickness  eased for  me a while ago. Am 11 weeks so a little behind you and this is my 2nd. Good luck for you exam x x x

• Lol and the "shitting" I'm pretty sure that meant to say sitting?! image
  • Lol Thats the One whoops x
  • Hey I'm 11 weeks and don't have any symptoms it's making me abit paranoid this is my first so I don't know how I should be feeling, I'm not showin either and kinda worried is this normal? X
  • Hi Zanzara,

I shouldn't worry too much. My symptoms (other than bigger boobs!) had disappeared by 11 weeks. I saw on another thread that you haven't had a scan date through yet? I'd call the midwife or antenatal clinic on Monday to chase as you need to have that before you're 13 weeks 4 days if you want a nuchal scan test (the Downs Syndrome test) done. When are you due in December?

• Hey thank you image I'm due 30th December I saw the midwife and they sent off for the scan I'm hopin it was just delayed cos of the bank holiday tbh x
  • Most of my sickness and sore boobs have gone now.Get some days were I feel sick im so Waiting for my proper bump I just look like a fattie who Needs a poo lol x
  • Haha that's s good way of puttin it lol well good luck with it all image xx