Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Oh my goodness!!! DIF is up already!

Feels like we are starting to move along alittle and 12 weeks scans well under way. mine is nect friday, really want it to be over so i know all is ok x x

Replies

• It is such a relief Bluestar. How are you anyway, good holiday?!

It does feel like its speeding along but I'm pleased with that!
  • I'm fine thanks sickness disappeared a while ago. Only symptoms left are tiredness headaches and boobies so sore I want to cry. That and a rounding tum . How are you feeling? X
  • I'm slightly embarrassed to say I still feel fine?! Apart from queasiness after I first found out, I've hardly had any symptoms! Think that was the main reason I felt so terrified about miscarriage, I just don't 'feel' pregnant!

Main things now are tiredness, dizziness (I have low blood pressure), a small bump and difficulty eating enough! My consultant said I've only put on 1lb in first trimester so was checking I'm eating properly. I feel like I'm constantly eating but trouble is I get full up really quickly (hubby's been getting 2nd helpings of our dinners!!) She has suggested changing to 6 smaller meals a day.

Getting more excited now but trying not to go mad with organising and choosing stuff as we've still got a long way to go! image