Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scan

Had my scan today and all ok image tiny little thing with a really strong heartbeat. My dates were slightly out so I'm now 11+1 and due on 20.12.12.

I'll get some pics up soon!

Replies

• When was u due x
  • Congrats, your due 1 day before me. Although my date may change after 12 week scan next week. Glad all went well xx

• Awwww congratulations! It's lovely to see the heartbeat! image Xx
  • Glad it all went well xx
  • Thanks guys image I was due on 10.12.12 so I was earlier than I thought. 

• Im due the 4th so might not even be a december mummy as im gonna be having a section x

Glad to hear ur scan went well,iv just had my 20 week scan appt come thou cant wait to find out the sex of this one and start buying things x
  • I'm exactly the same! They gave me my scan date at the clinic when I had the first scan - booked for 1.8.12. We are going to be finding out the sex hopefully too.

We are going buggy shopping tomorrow! We've found the one we want but haven't seen it 'in the flesh' yet so we're going to go try it out. We wont be buying it tomorrow cos my mum wants to buy it for us (bless grandparents!) but I'm very excited to be able to test drive!

• my due date at the moment is 21st dec but got 1st scan on the 12th so who knows, but was never out with my dates before

• Maria, those dates are the same as mine! My scan is 12th and current due date is 21st! image What time is your scan? Ours is at 11am! xx
  • Gonnabeamummy1 what pushchair ru going to look at x
  • We are looking at the Maxi Cosi Mura 3. We want an all-terrain and I love the look of 3-wheelers. We also need adjustable handles because I am 5'4 and hubby is 6foot, and I'd prefer a forward and rearward facing pram. We're also looking at getting the carrycot with it for the first few months. This is the only buggy I've found (after HOURS of online research) that ticks all our boxes. Can't wait to see it for real! 

• I havent seen it to be honest but il take alook When a get 5 x
  • dottys bird, mine is at 2:30